My Friend's Dad


So  that guy from last week (chicken nuggets and sex in his car in the woods) never called me again. I tried to call him a couple of times but it was always busy. I guess he’s a busy guy!
Instead of waiting around for him to call me back, on Saturday I went to the skating rink with my friend Chrissy. I’m not such a great skater, but I always like to go with her because her dad takes her there about every other weekend. He usually sticks around and skates and stuff, and he is SO CUTE! I mean yeah, he is older, but omfg, he gets my panties wet every single time!
I wonder if he ever calls phone sex lines? I wonder if he would be surprised if I asked him. I wonder what he would say if he knew that I think about him a LOT, and that I wonder what it would be like to make out with him…and more?
I did “accidentally” fall into him a couple of times at the skating rink. And I “may” have flashed him, (also, accidentally) my cute little panties the couple times I actually fell. I saw his face get red, and I’m pretty sure I felt a bulge in his pants when I (also “accidentally) ran my hand over them.
I think I need to get myself invited to Chrissy’s for a sleepover. Sometime when he mom’s not home! God it’s making me excited just thinking about it! 
You should call me while I'm still so excited! We could have a REAL good time!
Call me on Niteflirt!! Let's have fun! 
Call Button


No comments:

Post a Comment