My Neighbor the Perv

My neighbor is kind of a perv. I mean, he's always staring at all the girls in the neighborhood, and you can tell he isn't thinking about teaching them algebra, if you know what I mean. We all kind of laugh about it, especially when his wife gets that snooty look on her face, like we're all a bunch of sluts and she's a "lady." 

My neighbor *is* kind of a perv, but, in a way, he's also kinda cute. Sort of. He has kind of a baby face, and longish brown hair. He's always out working on his motorcycle when my friends and I are coming home from school. 

Lately, every time I walk by, I kind of look at him and giggle. He's been winking at me, and saying hi. The other girls think it's creepy, but he looks like he might be fun to me. And he can't help it his wife is a bitch. (and that I'm the cutest girl around!) *lol*

I think he's the one who's been creeping around my window at night. I caught a glimpse of him the other night, and I'm pretty sure. Tonight I'm gonna really give him a show! I'm gonna wear a see through white nighty, turn on my bedside light, and let him see exactly what he's missing. 

Maybe one of these nights, I'll sneak him in after everyone's asleep! I bet we'll have lots of fun! 

What have YOU been doing for fun?!!

Call me and let's play! 
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment