Best Date Ever!

This guy (man) I like called me the other day and asked me on a date! I couldn't wait! I put on my favorite short black skirt, and a cute black top (no bra)

When he came to get me, I asked where we were going. I thought maybe out to dinner or to the movies. He just smiled and told me it was a surprise. I got really excited then. I LOVE surprises!

We kept driving and driving...it seemed like forever. I think I must have dozed off, because when I woke up, we were in some woods? When I woke up, he was playing with my boobs through my shirt. I thought this was a weird way for a date to start, but it felt good, so I just went with it.

He took out his cock and put it on my lips. I did what any good slut would do and got right down to business! When he got really excited, he pushed my skirt up and pulled my panties to the side and...oh God! BEST DATE EVER!

He bought me some chicken nuggets on the way home. He really knows how to show a girl a good time!

Speaking of showing me that you want me..
Why don't you call me and play?

-Honey Creams (Muah!)





No comments:

Post a Comment