Phone Sex and Bubble Gum

Phone sex IS a lot like bubble gum! It's a lot of fun! You almost HAVE to smile when you're doing it! It's yummy! It makes my mouth water! It's both oral and aural!! LOL It's sticky!!! (I'm always sticky after one of my Niteflirt phone sex calls!

When you look around Niteflirt and you see all the different kinds of pages the phone sex ladies have, it's like the packaging on different types of gum! Some are flashy, some are cute, some are rather boring, and some you just HAVE to HAVE, like NOW!!! (I hope that's the kind of ad mine is!) 

Unlike bubble gum though, phone sex never gets stale! At least it never has for me! I love meeting all these different guys, and finding out what makes them tick! I love when they call my Niteflirt line, and tell me all their dirty little secrets! Sometimes when I'm out in public, I look around and wonder about the men I see. Do any of them ever call me? What are there secrets? Would they ever guess by looking at me that I'm a phone sex girl? 

Call me and tell me YOUR secrets! I promise not to tell! (except on my dirty little phone sex blog of course!) 

*kisses*

Honey Creams (for you!)

1-800-863-5478 EXT 9743953


Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment