Funny Phone Sex Calls

and other fun things!

I had the most interesting time on Niteflirt last night! I was told that when you're involved in the world of phone sex to always expect the unexpected...but I didn't expect ANY of what happened last night!

The first funny caller to my phone sex line was a man who wanted to hear me laugh, point at his little wee wee, (his words!) and say "ewww it's a clitty" over and over while laughing as hard as I could. It actually REALLY got me laughing, cuz, well, just cuz it was SO funny! So some guys REALLY get off (literally!!!) on being laughed at!! Who knew?!!! 

Then there was the guy who wanted me to oink and grunt like a pig while he was fucking me. He kept telling me I was his little piggy slut, and that from now on, that's how I would communicate. With oinks and grunts. (oh and a few squeals too!) It sounds silly, but it was both hot and silly at the same time! When he calls me on Niteflirt, I'm not even to say "hello" or "goodbye" or he'll punish my sweet little naughty bits... 

And then...another thing I TOTALLY didn't expect on my phone sex listings! Ok, so, the other phone sex ladies I know, (love you guys!!!) had told me to put up pics for sale, and also, like, tip buttons. I did that, not expecting much to come of it, but OMG!! This guy bought some pics AND hit my "play money" button of $25!! He promised to cum back today and buy more!! I know phone sex isn't supposed to be JUST about my satisfaction, but it gets me SO hot to think of someone looking at my pics and getting all excited... 

The last one isn't so much funny as sweet, but this is my blog and I can do what I want!!! *lol* An older gentleman called me last night and wanted to "just talk". Not about anything sexual...just more about life. His wife was gone, and his kids hardly ever visit him, and he just wanted "someone sweet" (his words) to talk to. Awwww....he was adorable, and I do appreciate him picking me, out of all of the Niteflirt phone sex girls to talk with. I hope he calls back soon!

I want to put YOU in my naughty phone sex scrapbook! Call me!

*kisses*

Honey Creams (for you!)

1-800-863-5478 EXT 9743953



Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment