Best Phone Sex

What makes for good phone sex? I probably haven't been doing this long enough to answer that question, but I'm gonna try! (plus it beats doing homework, which I'm "studiously" avoiding.) *lol* I'd much rather be playing with you on Niteflirt!!

For me, good phone sex is like a dance. Yes,one partner leads, but the other partner has to participate as well, or you're just dancing with yourself. That's why I think every man should call a professional (oooh!! I'm a professional!!) phone sex operator at least once. Preferably on Niteflirt. And extra-preferably, ME!!!

In this phone sex fox trot, (*lol*) it doesn't matter which partner is leading. Lots of guys like to be in control, and I love that! But other guys who call my Niteflirt phone sex lines like me to "take the reins" so to speak, and that's a lot of fun also! As long as everyone is engaged and participating, it's all good. 

Every once in a while, someone likes to just "lie there" and let the phone sex girl do all the work. I guess this is more like the horizontal mamba, with the girl on top. *lol*!! And that's fine, but I HIGHLY suggest you let the girl know ahead of time, so she can be prepared! 

However you do your own personal phone sex dance, fast and hard, or slow and sensuous, you won't go wrong calling ME on Niteflirt

*kisses*

Honey Creams (for you!)

1-800-863-5478 EXT 9743953



Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment