Taboo Teen Phone Sex

So, I was talking with a friend the other day about what I do when I'm on Niteflirt. I think she was a little shocked, but, I really don't care. She fucked my ex boyfriend before he was my ex, so she's lucky she still has a face. *snicker* When I was telling her about some of the things the guys on Niteflirt have me do, I realized that I can't even remember all of the things I've done! And I'm still young! (obv.)!!!

So I thought I should start a blog. I want to memorialize all the kinky, fun, nasty things I do with you pervs on my Niteflirt phone sex lines. Kinda like a kinky scrapbook! I want to always remember the guy who makes me touch myself and pretend I'm doing it in front of my (not hot but always horny) professor. And the guy who makes me crawl for him, wear a collar and whimper like a puppy. He calls me his pet slut. He makes me beg for it, and I love it!

I never want to forget the man who likes to hear me tell him what a dirty little fuck slut I am as I fuck my own sweet wet pussy. Or the guy who calls my Niteflirt phone sex line just to listen as I tell him what I did with all the other guys. I am enthralled with the man who makes me play with my vibrator and can somehow tell right before I cum. He always makes me turn it off then, and not touch it the rest of the time we're talking. Sometimes he lets me suck it afterwards. He makes me call him Master.

This is the beginning of my blog. I expect it's going to get kinkier as time goes on. I hope it turns you on as much as it does me! Read it, and then call me. I wanna put your phone sex fantasy up here too!

*kisses*

Honey Creams (for you!)

1-800-863-5478  EXT 9743953


Call 
Button

No comments:

Post a Comment