3 Inches of Phone Sex Excitement

Yep, you read it right. And you read it here first! I just got done talking to a sad little sissy slut who has 3 inches (as he put it) stretched, and on a good day. 3 inches. Wow. I am practically shaking with excitement. *lol* I'm not surprised he has to use the phone to get a girl excited...when he called my Niteflirt phone sex line I DID get excited. (about all the money he was spending on me!!) 

To be honest though, it was fun. I love phone sex calls when I get to get in touch with my (not so inner) bitch. *lol* It was fun teasing him and making fun of his itsy bitsy clitty. It was fun laughing at his teeny weenie. And it was fun sending the pics he so stupidly sent me to all of my Niteflirt girlfriends! We took a vote, and not one of us would fuck him. (except with a strap on.) 

He already knows no real girl would fuck him though. It's why he wears panties and calls girls like me on Niteflirt. He's come to not only accept it, but to revel in it, and honestly...to get off on it. Phone sex has taught him to accept himself for the little tiny dick loser he is, and...well...that's ok. *lol* 

Thank you tiny dick loser boy, for being who you are, and for giving me another addition to my kinky phone sex scrapbook!! 

Ready for some phone sex fun? Call me!!!

*kisses*

Honey Creams (for you!)

1-800-863-5478 EXT 9743953


Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment